Core geological services offered to the the mining and earth sciences
- Site-scale to regional-scale geologic mapping, and documentation
- Project managment and evaluation
- Structural and stratigraphic interpretation
- Geochemical studies (XRF, AAS)
- Petrographical core analysis, Mudlogging
- Environmental analysis of post-production heaps
- Geotourism development (themed landscape walking, cycling and
road routes, guided landscape safaris, heritage holidays, educational
Exploration experience for major commodity types - Archean greenstone belt gold, polymetallic
veins, epithermal lode gold, Mississippi Valley-type stratabound
zinc-lead - has been gained through international projects in the
U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Slovenia.
Dejic Consulting can assist you to get your projects to the feasability
stage and offer support services beyond.
Please see the "Projects & Clients" section in order
to learn where these skills have been applied.